Maybe you’re ready to commit to a new workout regimen, but you’re wondering if it makes sense to hire a personal trainer or to join group training classes. There are benefits to each option based on your workout preferences, personality and goals. Follow these guidelines to decide if group or personal training near Riverdale is best for you.
- Motivation- Seeing other people get results in a group can motivate you to work even harder. Many people prefer group training because it makes them feel competitive and inspires them to push themselves further.
- Socialization- Working out with a buddy or group makes exercising more interesting and keeps you coming back. Plus, you may even feel more confident by picking up tips from everyone around you.
- Accountability- Being surrounded by like-minded individuals holds you to a higher standard than if you were to workout on your own.
- Customization- Whether you are training for a specific sport or have certain limitations due to injuries, your trainer can apply your needs and wants to a customized workout regimen just for you.
- Trainer Consistency- Personal training in Riverdale allows you to set a consistent schedule with one trainer. Over time you have the opportunity to build a relationship with this person as well as become accustomed to their workout styles and routines. If you and your trainer are a good fit, you will look forward to your appointments!
- Individualized Attention- When you’re the only one in the room, your trainer can make sure you are pushed to your fullest potential in every workout.
This year is already more than halfway over; have you started working towards your fitness goals yet? Both group and personal training near Riverdale offer great benefits while getting you in shape. Contact our team at Advanced Fitness & Wellness Center to get started today!